Sunday, March 27, 2011

Playing Catch-up

Okay...Okay...I can hear you all right now..."Some keeping up with the blog you are doing..." Well, I agree! The past 2 months feel like they have been insane and the last thing that I have had time for have been updating the blog. But now Gymnastics is over and we are starting to get our health back, but that is a story for upcoming posts. My goal is to try and update you on the last 2 months a bit each day over the next week. I hope you will have patience with me as I try to play catch-up and find my life again.

1 comment:

The FOUR M's... said...

Here's a thought for you -- You. Are. Amazing. :) Miss you much, and I hope you will find that the NEXT few months are full of peace, joy and happiness. And health. (And anything else you need.) :) Love ya!